Sunday 6 March 2011

Long Silence

Maybe someone has noticed that I have been very quiet lately. Ever since we moved, we have had problem after problem with our internet connection, but it looks like BT will finally be repairing the nearby exchange on Monday, so I am hoping we will have a stable connection soon! I'm really excited because I have not been writing here, but I have been very busy in the crafting and baking front, and have a lot of new pictures and ideas to share.

I have also noticed that my background has disappeared! It was only meant to be temporary whilst I found my own design. I have been considering changing my name in preparation to start selling things, so I might be doing a big overhaul of this blog soon. I have been struggling to think of a name that fits, though. If you have a suggestion, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment